Ministry of Women and Child Development of India, has announced the recruitment notification for the post of Anganwadi workers in and around Delhi. There are vacancies for the post of Teacher, Helper, Supervisor etc. They have also published the information regarding the last date for submission of application form, eligibility criteria, selection process etc.
Anganwadi is a Government organised facility where the social welfare of Children from age 0-6 years and pregnant woman are taken care of. This comes under the Integrated Child Development Service (ICDS). The application form has been released online and eligible candidates can apply for the post online on or before July 30, 2017. Please find the link for submitting the online application form.
Online application form: degs.delhi.gov.in/anganwadi
Steps to Apply for the Post:
- Log on to the official website ‘degs.delhi.gov.in/anganwadi’
- Primary registration is done with the required details.
- Login id and password is generated
- After logging in with the registration/Login ID and a valid password, complete your online application form
- Upload the required documents like Residential Proof, Aadhar card, Voter ID or PAN, Educational Qualification etc.
- Application fee should be paid, if asked for.
- After completing this procedure, take print out of the application form for future references.
- Candidates should have completed 10th/12th grade from a recognized organisation.
- Post wise the education qualification may vary. Please check the official website for those details.
- Age limit: Age limit for applying will be 18-35 years, however there is age relaxation for reserved category.
- Selection of the suitable candidate will be done through merit process
- When the selection is done, the anganwadi worker will be placed in the respective location and the salary will be INR 5000 per month
Services Provided by ICDS:
There are various services provided by the ICDS, targeting various age group. They are as follows:
|Services Provided||Target Group|
|Supplementary Nutrition||Children below 6 years, Pregnant Woman and|
|Immunization||Children below 6 years, Pregnant Woman and|
|Health Check-up||Children below 6 years, Pregnant Woman and|
|Referral Services||Children below 6 years, Pregnant Woman and|
|Pre-School Education||Children 3-6 years|
|Nutrition and Health Education||Women (15-45 years)|
Candidate Admit Card for 2017:
All the candidates who have applied for the vacant posts in anganwadi are waiting for the exam schedule for the year 2017. According to the official information, the exam for the post will be held in the month of Oct/Nov, 2017. The admit card for attending the exam will be provided soon to the applicants. The information about the examination centre, will also be declared soon. The candidates can download the hall ticket from the official website, 15 days before the exam.
All the required details about the examination, timelines, hall ticket are provided in the official website, as well. Once the announcement is made in the official website, those information will be shared with you in this website also.