Gurmeet Ram Rahim Singh, is a well known Social Reformer, Spiritual leader, actor, director and Singer, who is famous for his roles in many Spiritual movies. He has also performed in many albums and has been in the Bollywood field from 2012. He is also a famous stage performer, who has performed in hundreds of rock shows, under the name of ‘Religious Rock’.
In the year 1990, he came into limelight, when he publicly bestowed Sainthood and Succession of the Spiritual leader, Gurmeet Ram Rahim. He is also one of the most politically influential in Malwa, Punjab. In the year 2014, his organisation supported Bharatiya Janata Party in that year’s election. Following this, his organisation also supported BJP in many occasions.
He has also made his debut in the album, ‘Thank You for That’, in the year 2012. Following this, he has released many albums namely, ‘Network Tere Love Ka, Insan, Lov Rab Se, etc’. In addition to this, he has also acted in movies like, ‘MSG: The Messenger, MSG: The Warrior Lion Heart, Jattu Engineer etc’.
- In the year 2002, he was accused of raping his 2 female followers and the verdict is due for today 2.45pm.
- He has also been accused of murdering a journalist, who wrote against the Dera organisation
- After the approval of his movie, the censor board head Leela Samson resigned her job as a sign of protest.
- His Dera’s has been banned in Punjab, after he dressed up like the 10th Sikh Guru ‘Gobind Singh’.
Gurmeet Ram Rahim Singh Height: 5’9”
Gurmeet Ram Rahim Singh Net Worth: $40 million (approx)
Gurmeet Ram Rahim Singh Biography:
- Name: Gurmeet Ram Rahim Singh
- Nick Name: Chhora Babbar Sher Ka, Rockstar Baba
- Profession: Indian Spiritual Leader, Social worker, actor, singer, producer
- Date of Birth: August 15, 1967
- Age: 50 years
- Zodiac: Leo
- Weight: 85 kg
- Chest: 43”
- Waist: N/A
- Biceps: 14”
- Schooling: Sri Gurusar Modia
- Father: Maghar Singh
- Mother: Naseeb Kaur
- Marital Status: Married
- Spouse: Harjeet Kaur
- Children: Honeypreet Insan