Delhi Development Authority has announced the new housing scheme for the year 2017. They are offering 13,148 flats in various locations of Delhi. Since DDA is one of the most trusted government authorities, many people are interested in spending their hard earned money to buy a home in our National capital, Delhi.
Location of Flats:
Please find below the list of locations of the flats:
- Dilshad Garden
- Vihar, Jasola
- Dashchim Vihar
- Mukharjee Nagar
- Sukhdev Vihar
Types and Cost of Flats:
There are 5 types of flats which will be coming in the above mentioned locations. The types, Number of flats in each type, area of flat and price list are as mentioned below:
|Flat Types||Number Flats||Area Of Flats||Price of Flats|
|HIG||79||77.57 – 142.46 sq.mt||41.62 – 140.21 lacs|
|MIG||398||64.04 – 109.88 sq.mt||30.23 – 70.07 lacs|
|LIG||11671||28.34 – 52.63 sq.mt||14.95 – 28.54 lacs|
|Janta||437||18.85 – 30.45 sq.mt||6.68 – 15.15 lacs|
|EHS||563||24.19 – 77.57 sq.mt||11.67 – 77.57 lacs|
Online Application 2017:
The applicants for the flat can apply through online as well as offline modes. In online, the applicants have to upload the required documents and select the type of flat and has to submit their request. While submitting form offline, the form should be duly signed and a copy of identity proofs should also be submitted along with the form.
A step for applying online is as follows:
- Applicants need to visit the official DD website ‘http://dda.org.in/ddaweb/index.aspx’
- Select the section under the heading ‘DDA Housing Scheme 2017’
- You can see the application form under the link
- Enter the required fields correctly
- Upload the required documents in the specified format
- Submit the online application
- Take print out of the form and save the reference number of your application for future references.
DDA Housing Scheme FAQ’s:
- Cost of the Brochure: Brochure costs will be Rs.150
- ID Proof : PAN Card, Aadhar Card
- Eligibility: The applicant should be above 18 years and should not own a flat/plot under his or his spouse’s name. And also, the applicant can apply only once a year
- Can Husband and Wife apply separately? Yes, they can apply and they can wait for draw, if house is being allocated to both the applicants, then only one house will be retained.