Farah Khan is a Choreographer, Film Director and a Producer. She is famous for her movies Om Shanti Om, Main Hoon Na and Happy New Year.
She was fantasized by dancing and chosen choreography as her career. Her motivation comes from the legend Michael Jackson. She has choreographed more than 100 songs for about 80 films. She has not limited herself with choreography but has experimented in production and direction departments and has become successful in all of them. She appeared as judge in many TV talent shows including Indian Idol, Nach Baliye, Jhalak Dikhla Jaa and others.
Farah was a student in sociology and Michael Jackson’s dance performance amazed and intrigued her to take up choreography as her profession. Her first break was Joh Jeetha Wohi Sikander movie as a choreographer and since then she has been the reason for many dance moves.
- Best Choreographer – Filmfare Awards, IIFA Awards, National Film Awards
- Best Debutant Director – IIFA Awards, Stardust Awards and many more.
- Songs : As a Choreographer
- Pehla Nasha / Jo Jeta Wohi Sikandar 1992
- Sachi Ye Khahani Hai / Kabhi Haan Kabhi Naa 1994
- Ru Ja O Dil Dewane/ Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge 1995
- Chaiyya Chaiyya/ Dil Se 1998
- Munni Badnaam Hui/ Dabang 2010
- Sheela Ki Jawani / Tees Maar Khan 2010 and many more.
Name: Farah Khan
Nick Name: Farah
DOB: January 9, 1965
Place of Birth: Mumbai, India
Studied At: St.Xavier’s college,Mumbai
Marital Status: Married
Husband : Shirish Kundar
Daughters: Anya , Diva
Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Height: 5 Ft 3” Inches
Weight: 65 Kgs
Eye Colour: Black
Profession: Choreographer, Actress, Director and Producer.