Masterchef India, is an Indian cooking reality competition, which is based on the format of the MasterChef, UK. This reality show is aired on Star Plus channel, since 2010. The contestants are selected based on the dish they are preparing in the audition. Over 50 contestants are selected for participating the semi-final round. Following this, the contestants are subjected to several rounds, where their preparation and presentation skills are checked. Over 12 participants, will move to the final stages of the show. In the grand finale, the contestants cook their best and judges decide the winner depending upon their performance. The winner is presented with INR 1 crore as a prize money.
The people who are interested in cooking and considers cooking as their passion can apply for this competition. In this article, we are going to discuss in detail about the eligibility criteria, documents required, online registration steps and audition details. Till now this reality show has completed over 5 successful seasons and it is stepping into Season 6.
- The age of the contestants should be above 18 years.
- People with good cooking skills can participate, no special training in cooking required
- Contestants has to present the judges with a pre-cooked dish during the audition and they will be selected upon this dish. If they are disqualified, then they can visit any other venue to participate in the audition.
The date when the registration will begin has not been specified, however, the steps to register is specified below:
- Once the official link for online registration has been published in the official website, the participant has to click the link
- They will be redirected to the registration page and in that page you have provide all the mandatory informations like Name, Age, From, etc,
The audition dates are yet to be disclosed, however the location where the audition will be held has been mentioned. Please find below the location where the auditions will be held:
After registration, the participants who are selected will receive a call-back and they have to appear in the audition round. Even if they are not qualified in the audition in one city, the participant can participate in the audition held in another city on another date.
Currently, they have declared the judges name for the show. The list of judges are as follows:
- Ajay Chopra
- Kunal Kapoor
- Vikas Khanna
- Sanjeev Kapoor
- Ranveer Brar
- Zorawar Kalra
The documents required are as follows:
- Passport size photograph of the participant
- Address Proof
- Government Identification proof
People who love cooking and considers cooking as their passion, can apply in this show. Please stay tuned for more details about the show!