According to the National Land Records Modernization Program which is known as NLRMP in short was developed by the national government of India. At this present time, the citizens of various Indian States are taking full benefits of this amazing program. With the help of this mentioned program, now you can easily check your land records within some really quick time. You can give preference to browse the official website of your state’s land records department to check the accuracy and required results of land check process.
In the Indian State of Punjab, now it is very easy and simple to check the land records within some really quick time with the help of Punjab land records department. As a citizen of Punjab, you will have to follow some basic steps to check your land records.
Easy steps to check your land records in Punjab Online
To check your land records online in Punjab, now you just need to follow the given steps:
- Visit the PLRS Website: Go to the official website http://plrs.org.in/ of the Punjab Land Records Society. The website URL may change, so you can search for it on your preferred search engine.
- Select Your District: Once you’re on the website, select your district from the list provided. Punjab is divided into multiple districts, so choose the one where the land is located.
- Choose the Service: On the website, you will find various services related to land records. Choose the service you require. Common options include:
- Jamabandi: This service provides information on land ownership, land area, and the names of the landowners.
- Mutation: Use this service to update or change the land records, such as ownership details.
- Fard: This service allows you to obtain a copy of the land record, which is useful for various purposes.
- Enter Land Details: You will need to enter specific details about the land, such as the owner’s name, Khewat number, Khasra number, and other relevant information.
- Search and View Records: After entering the required information, click on the “Search” or “View” button to retrieve the land records. You should be able to access the records online.
- Print or Download: If you need a physical copy of the land record, you can usually print it directly from the website. Alternatively, some websites may offer the option to download the records in PDF format.
Please note that the exact process and the information required may vary from district to district in Punjab. Make sure to double-check the instructions provided on the official website for the most up-to-date information and to ensure that you have the necessary details before accessing the land records online.
Additionally, it’s advisable to have a basic understanding of land record terminology and the specific details you need to access the records effectively. If you face any issues or require additional assistance, you can contact the local land revenue office or the Punjab Land Records Society for guidance.
Take a printout of it if you further want to use this document for various works. This step will not only save your time but also help you to check your land records quite easily.