Vikas Khanna is an award winning Indian Chef, restaurant owner and cookbook writer. He has also set foot in film making and has also been the judge of Masterchef India Season 2,3,4,5 and Master Chef Junior. In 2011, he has also been named as the one of the sexiest men alive and also ‘The Hottest Chef of America’.
He has developed interest in cooking from a very young age and has also created recipes. Even during his college days, he introduced a cultural festival named ‘SAANCH’, where students can bring together various foods from different parts of India. Since then, this event was considered the most important cultural gala of that college.
He has worked for Taj, Oberoi, Welcomgroup and Leela group of Hotels and has also worked with some of the most famous chefs Gordon Ramsay, Bobby flay, Jean-Georges Vongerichten. He has also started a restaurant named Junoon, in Flatiron district of Manhattan on 2010. This restaurant also received good reviews from Sam Sifton in The New York Times. It has also been awarded Michelin star by Michelin Guide for 6 consecutive years.
Vikas Khanna Height: 5′ 11”
Vikas Khanna Net Worth: £76,000,000
Vikas Khanna Biography:
- Name: Vikas Khanna
- Profession: Chef, cookbook writer
- Date of Birth: November 14, 1971
- Age: 45 years
- Zodiac: Scorpio
- Weight: 82 kg
- Chest: 40”
- Waist: 32”
- Biceps: 12”
- College: Welcomgroup Graduate School of Hotel Administration, Manipur, Cornell University, USA, New York University, USA
- Qualification: Hospitality Management
- Father: Davinder Khanna(Late)
- Mother: Bindu Khanna
- Siblings: Nishant Khanna (Elder Brother), Radhika Khanna (Younger Sister)
- Marital Status: Unmarried
- Girlfriend: Padma Lakshmi (Rumoured, Denied by Vikas)