Trends come and go, but one thing will remain constant- gold jewelry. Whether trinkets, rings, earrings, gold jewelry never fails to add a heavenly charm to the look. However, even among all the different types of jewelry pieces, gold chains are the most beautiful and delicate jewelry you can adorn. You can turn even the simplest gold chain into a statement piece if styled correctly. Want to know how you can layer gold chains? Read ahead to learn more about tips and tricks for layering along with some of the best options of gold chains you can easily buy online. with your outfits!
Tips and Tricks to Layer Your Gold Chains
1. When layering gold chains, choosing chains of different lengths is essential. This will help create a more visually interesting and dynamic look. Consider pairing a choker-style necklace with a longer pendant necklace or layering multiple necklaces of varying lengths.
2. The easiest way to layer gold chains is to get a layered chain instead of pairing up different chains. It can save you from the hassle of buying different gold chains, like this 22 KT yellow gold luminous trendy triple ORB studded layer gold chain with three different layers. This layering gold chain is a perfect statement piece for people with long necks. You can also pair it up with a dress with a low neckline.
Image source: Mia by Tanishq
3. You can combine, mix, and match gold chains for a more bohemian look. The gold chain with pendants adds more funkiness to the look, especially if you are aiming for a more casual look. For example, this 14kt gold chain with fun beachy charms is the perfect pick for an afternoon outing to the beach or a casual party. Pair it with a loose cotton shirt, denim shorts or jeans, a gold choker, and this beachy charm chain to complete your look. You can also tie your hair up in a bandana, wear sunglasses, and enjoy it to the fullest!
Image source: Mia by Tanishq
4. When you layer your gold chains, textures play an important part. Textures attract attention and add more details to your entire look. Include a textured gold chain for more textures and patterns. You can try this gold textured flat gold chain with rows of textured beads joined vertically. This 18kt gold chain will attract the attention of onlookers, and you will be highly regarded for your fashion sense.
5. When layering gold chains, it is important to consider the thickness of the chains. Avoid layering too thick chains, as they can look bulky and overwhelming. Instead, opt for chains of varying thicknesses that complement each other.
6. When layering gold chains, it is essential to keep the overall look balanced. Avoid layering too many necklaces or pairing overly ornate pieces with simple chains. Instead, aim for a balanced look that complements your outfit and personal style. You can pair 2 or 3 gold chains. Any more than that, and it can simply make your whole look messy.
When buying gold chains for layering, it is crucial that you buy from a brand that offers you multiple options. This will help you experiment with the layers and check whether the gold chains you buy go together. Layering gold chains can easily be a hit or a miss.
The gold chains we have mentioned above are from Mia by Tanishq. The brand offers a vast range of gold chains that vary in length, thickness, texture, and style. From a simple, lightweight gold chain to a thicker chain or a chain with beach charms, you can get everything at Mia by Tanishq. So, what are you waiting for? Check out Mia by Tanishq’s gold chains today!